Items of trivia that appear in Bee Movie.
- The envelope containing the court documents Vanessa mails is addressed to "Superior Court, 52 Chambers Street, New York, NY 10007". This is the address of the Tweed Courthouse, officially the Old New York County Courthouse and listed on the National Register of Historic Places. It is currently used by the New York City Department of Education as an "incubator" for new schools, where schools that are starting up hold their classes on the ground floor until their own facilities are ready. The building shown in the movie is not the Tweed Building, however.
- In one of the trailers for the movie, shown to the right, Buzzwell conducts the tour of Honex instead of Trudy.
- The control tower of the airport where the Flyover Air jet is landed by the bees is the control tower of John F. Kennedy International Airport.
- The UK version of Bee Movie was changed to meet a requirement from the British Board of Film Classification. The scene where Ken turns an aerosol can into a makeshift flamethrower was changed to show him using a detachable showerhead.
Product placement Edit
- The hair spray the grandmother uses to try and kill Barry when he's in the car is labeled "Hana Hairspray Extra Strong". (Unconfirmed, as a search did not turn up any Hana hair care products with the same logo or lettering style on the bottle.)
- Ken's boots are Timberland Yellow Boots, as evidenced by the boot color and style, and the presence of the Vibram logo on the sole. Vibram manufactures waterproof soles for many types of boots and shoes. Timberland currently sells the boots under a similarly-generic "6-Inch Waterproof Boots" name. Barry later confirms the brand and sole manufacturer when he meets Ken the second time.
- Barry flies past a can of Bumble Bee Chunk Light Tuna in Water and pauses in front of the mascot to avoid being seen too soon.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.